Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Football

As I was reading to do this blog entry, I was appalled by all the football news.  Don't get me wrong, I love football.  But even I am getting sick of hearing about Brett Favre, and now Randy Moss.  I don't really care if the Vikings were dumb enough to take Randy Moss back.  Then after two weeks, they let him go.  And will Brett play or not.  Really now, he is old, and he doesn't need the money, just retire and enjoy being a grandfather.  And now the Packers may let Al Harris go.  maybe they decided that they did not like his hairstyle.  And then on Monday I read that the Cowboys coach was let go.  That was a good decision.  He needed to be replaced.  I know that all this information is supposed to be important.  But, I think it is all over publicized.  There has to be more important things going on in the world than football.  I mean there is still a war going on and the economy is in the toilet.  I just think that the reporters should do one story on a subject and let it go.  They beat it into the ground.  I am sure we have a lot to do with it , because we keep watching and reading.  Maybe if we stopped, so would they.  I am sure that a lot of people will disagree with me, but this is my opinion and because we live in America, I am free to express it.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you! I love football, but it does get old hearing about this. I have always hated Randy Moss, so I was glad to hear he was let go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love football too, I played it since I could write my own name. I follow everything that happens it the NFL, and I like to think I know alot about the game.

    But the things that have been happening as of late, are not football. They are hollywood, gossip girls, reality tv. Whatever you want to call it, i don't want to see it. i watch football to see guards crush defensive tackles on inside trap plays. I watch football to see fullbacks crush linebackers. I dont watch to see whose breaking the law, texting girls, whatever. I love the game, not the drama

    ReplyDelete