Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas

I know that I don't have to post on this blog anymore, as my Written Communication class is over, but I thought that it would be a great place to write out some of my thoughts.  This Christmas was quite different, it was the first year that I was not with any of my children.  I miss them very much and I hope I get to see them soon.  But I did get to spend time with my brothers family, which was very nice.  Then I got to spend time with my dads family.  Maybe next year, I can be with my children and grandchildren.  I will be praying for that.

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling. My three children have estranged themselves from me for over 16 years now. Christmas is the hardest time of the year for me.

    Just found your blog - excellent.

    ReplyDelete